Opel Vauxhall Finance’s vision is to meet the mobility needs of our customers through financial services solutions for the Opel and Vauxhall brands.
Our Strategic Priorities focus on the development of our people, performance delivery, penetration, efficiency, customer loyalty and protection - maintaining strong risk management
and compliance practices.
We promote a collaborative culture of people who actively contribute with integrity. We are agile, open minded and adaptive to deliver at pace, with customers at the heart of all we do.
Working within the finance department the Controls Accountant will have responsibility for the OVF Germany, Austria & Switzerland control environment with particular focus on the documentation of permanent controls
and compliance with OVF control methodologies & procedures.
The controls accountant will be responsible for the local adoption, review and progression of finance controls and will work closely with all members of the
finance team reviewing and making recommendation on key processes.
Theoretical knowledge and practical finance and accounting experience in accounting and
· Part or fully qualified accountant
· Experience with control documentation and assessment
· Experience of change management
· Experience of working in a dynamic finance environment
· Experience of working in a control environment or with a big 4 audit firm is an advantage
· Good knowledge of German GAAP or IFRS and general accounting principles
· Experience in the financial services industry preferred