We are the automotive finance captive organization of Opel and Vauxhall. Trading under strong local brands such as Opel Bank, Opel Financial Services and Vauxhall Finance, we provide access to reliable vehicles that affordably enhance the lives of our customers.
With a team of around 1200 employees, we are committed to meet the mobility needs of our customers across Europe, while sustaining and developing our brands with competitive and attractive finance solutions.
Our objective is to develop our employees so that they can increase their skillset for future opportunities throughout our European offices, we promote individual learning and development at all levels to help you to become the best.
In this value added role the local Application Specialist will work with the other Application Specialists around Europe, reporting to the Lead; the successful candidate will proactively support both Business partners and delivery teams in the various locations to maximize and increase growth opportunities. The primary purpose of this team is to support Business partners in bringing new products to market and to drive the release process to be more effective and ensure we gain best value from our core systems.
· Fluency in local language.
· Relevant business / systems analysis experience.
· Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
· Degree level educated.
· Fluency in English.
· Availability to travel internationally for business purposes, potentially for extended periods (up to 1 month).
· Understanding of auto finance business processes.
· Ability to work in a standalone capacity and effectively with their remote team.
· Detailed knowledge of process excellence methodologies.
· Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken form.
· Outstanding customer relationship management skills and strong customer service focus.
· Able to handle rapidly changing priorities whilst demonstrating the ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding IT initiatives.
· Ability to communicate with senior business and vendor stakeholders.
· Analytical thinking and superior problem solving skills.
· Ability to operate with the utmost integrity and consistently